E4 satellite connection strong but having issues random red blinking from time to time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

E4 satellite connection strong but having issues random red blinking from time to time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-07 06:23:15
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.4

Hi there

Currently having this frequent reb blinking issue that happens randomly. My main system is only around 10ft from the other satellite mesh and when it's connected, the connection is pretty high/strong. What would be the cause of this random blinking. Was not having this issue a few days ago

Red blinking is I said at random times and i don't do anything. It just restores back to green/white mode after a few min of wait. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:E4 satellite connection strong but having issues random red blinking from time to time
2021-06-11 08:07:17

@Burubear1234 

Hi, please have a look at this link https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2428/--case 2

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 313

Replies: 1

Related Articles