Tp link firmware dead ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tp link firmware dead ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tp link firmware dead ?
Tp link firmware dead ?
2021-06-14 12:53:03
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Archer A6(EU)_V2_200902

Hi to all what happened to this model is dead ? update pretty dead last update was on 2020-11-27,as far as I know this model received only 3 updates

it's still worth buying ? I like this model of course I already own it

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tp link firmware dead ?
2021-06-15 08:52:22

@LordBeerus 

On april 16th this year tp-link has released an update for this model.

Please browse to https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-a6/#Firmware

Options
Re:Tp link firmware dead ?
2021-06-15 09:04:58

Thanks for your response @AX11000

@LordBeerus There will be a new official release soon, please pay attention to the official website, or you may check for the updates on the router web GUI or Tether app.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 600

Replies: 2

Related Articles