TP Link connected without Internet, Powerline LED won't turn on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-06 19:27:50
Model: TL-WPA4530 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6 Build 160426 Rel.63638n

I own a TP link AV500 WPA-4530 adaptor/extender but when I connect there is no Internet and the powerline LED is always off. When i connect using my phone it says cannot find ip address. Please help

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP Link connected without Internet, Powerline LED won't turn on
2021-07-07 09:00:56

@Jackson19 Hello, 

It is recommended to factory reset both powerline units and put them in the same room and repair them. 

Plug the power line units in to the wall socket ( not a surge protector or power strip ), does the powerline Led stays On when they work in the same room?

Did the powerline KIT work fine before when the issue start? 

Reset Wireless powerline unit: 
Press and hold the Reset button (or use a pin to press reset hole) for at least 5 seconds until all LEDs will turn off and start on again.          

Reset Wired Powerline unit:

Press the pair button for more than 5 secs until most Leds flash once  

Options
Re:TP Link connected without Internet, Powerline LED won't turn on
2021-07-08 17:34:12
Hi, I have tried resetting and repairing the kit but the issue is still present. The powerline kit worked fine before the issue began and the powerline LED remains off when in the same room.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 649

Replies: 2

Related Articles