tp-link Range Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tp-link Range Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tp-link Range Extender
tp-link Range Extender
2021-07-12 13:41:41
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I AM UNABLE TO GET INTERNET CONNECTION IN MY EXTENDER INSPITE OF TRYING ALL YOUR SUGGESTED  SOLUTIONS.THE SIGNAL LIGHT BLINKS FOR FEW SECONDS AND THEN SWITCHES OFF.I AM GETTING MESSAGE THAT MY EXTENDER IS CONNECTED TO MY WIFI.PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM QUICKLY.THANKS.

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp-link Range Extender
2021-07-15 06:01:34

@chandraskhar 

May I double-check the Model number and hardware version of your Range Extender? 

If the Wi-Fi led or signal goes off, and only power is ON,  you could try factory reset the extender and set it up with router again using Tether app or web UI. 

RESET:  with RE powered on, use a pin to push the reset hole until all the Leds flash once.

Follow instructions on Tether app or Web page step by step  ( carefully examine the Wi-Fi password you have put in, and it is recommended to create a different SSID/WiFi name for RE )

How to log into the web management page of the range extender (new logo)?
https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1398/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 1

Related Articles