M4r port forwarding not working after latest firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-25 17:33:52
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My M4 deco had to be reset (red light). After I reset it, I updated the firmware.  Then I added my port forwarding information for a gate controlled that I want forwarded.  I rebooted the M4 deco but the port isn't opening.  I'm checking with Canyoume.org and it's not working.  When I set port forwarding a year ago it was straight forward and worked right away.  For some reason it won't work now.  Is it the new firmware that's causing the issue?  It shows the port should be forwarded in the settings.

Options
1 Reply
Re:M4r port forwarding not working after latest firmware update
2021-09-26 07:45:29

@KennyKoud 

Hi, I see the current firmware on Deco M4 is on 2.0.5, and may I know who is your internet service provider.

Is the Deco provided by ISP?

I also see there are some Deco X20 under your TP-Link email ID. Are they in the same Mesh network of Deco M4?

If you checked the current IP address via https://whatismyip.com/, was the public IP here the same as the IPv4 address on the Deco APP?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 388

Replies: 1

Related Articles