Impossible to access my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Impossible to access my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
19 Reply
Re:Impossible to access my router
2021-11-04 16:19:36

@jpkan 

It seems a bit odd for a router to behave like this, but assuming it depends on the language and region settings of the device that runs the web browser, then just change these settings on your computer or phone.

On a modern Android smartphone it really requires just a few taps to change the system language back and forth. If your version of Android provides separate settings for languange and region, then select language "English" and region "Malaysia". If you have an Android version that has only one setting, then select "English (Malaysia)" or so.

Options
2021-11-05 14:41:11

@terziyski 

Thanks . I've tried this without any success .....

Options
2021-11-06 04:06:19

@woozle 

Thank you
I have tried this as well .... In particular I set region and language to Malaysia - English (Malaysia) (since it is a Malysian ISP) in my Windows 10 parameters .... But it is still the same ...

Options
2021-11-06 14:35:54

@jpkan 

This issue could be due to a several reasons, not even connected with the localization settings.

It would be easier to ask your ISP to provide you with another device given your statement from a previous post:

"This cant be possible since 2 weeks ago i could do it 1 km away from where I am now with my hardware and with another router (same ISP) using this ISP internet".

I assume you haven't changed any settings on your laptop/mobile since, thus having a device like the previous one would resolve that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-11-07 05:39:34 - last edited 2021-11-07 05:40:08

@terziyski 

Yes I agree I did not change any thing .....

but the technician said that it worked with his own hardware  so he said that is not the ISP's responsibility ....

so I had in mind to buy my own router ..... but I'm a little bit skeptical ... Would I have the same issue or not ?

Options
2021-11-07 09:44:11

@jpkan 

Well, that's the other option.

To be sure that you'll access the web management interface properly, take your laptop with you when buying a device and test that on site (if possible).

You can test that the same way your local friends have helped to test your router's web management interface, before buying a device.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-11-17 00:18:32

@terziyski 

Thank you but i really would like that my issue would be solved ....

no hint so far from anyone crying

i just upgraded my WIndows 10 to 11 .... still the same issue ....

Options
2021-11-17 01:50:42

@jpkan 

Given the information you've provided I would assume that the issue lies with your laptop, but TBH I've ran out of ideas.

If any other laptop could display the web management interface correctly then some Windows/browser setting should be the culprit.

To exclude the localization settings issue you could copy the settings from your local friends' laptop you tested with and see if that helps.

Clearing the browser cache would be the next step to try if the former doesn't work.

Options
2021-11-17 02:22:25

@terziyski 

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts ....

I think i'll ask support at the Microsoft forum now ....

I'll let know the community if I come with any solution !

Options
Related Articles