Archer AX206 update?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX206 update?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer AX206 update?
Archer AX206 update?
2021-10-30 20:39:48

Hi,

I was wondering what is going on with the Archer AX206 that is supposed to be released this year (according to the info TP-Link provided at CES in january)?

Will it happen? Or is it still under development? 

Thanks for any info.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX206 update?
2021-11-01 08:02:59

@Tetrisk 

Thank you for your interest in the new Wi-Fi 6E routers. We cannot provide you an ETA for the new products as they will be brought to the local market as per the local marketing, we don't have an update for that.

What I know is that there will be a new Wi-Fi 6E router releasing soon, but I'm not 100% sure when it is available for you, the model could be AXE75, you need to keep an eye for that by yourself:
https://www.tp-link.com/blog/187/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 207

Replies: 1

Related Articles