Can't Connect to DECO M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't Connect to DECO M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't Connect to DECO M4
Can't Connect to DECO M4
2021-11-11 03:43:38
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi! I just recieved my Deco M4, I've a;lready finished the set up but it wont let me connect to the deco.

it kept saying that i've entered a wrong password, I verified the password that i entered multiple times and it was all fine, yet I still can't connect, even in guest mode it kep[t saying that i entered a wrong password.

SEND HELP!!!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't Connect to DECO M4
2021-11-11 06:29:04

@Sachiko 

Hi, the password here is for the wireless password, right?

Have you tried to log in the APP via 4G mobile data and check what the password is? Maybe you mis-input a blank space for the password?

And you could also recreate a new password for testing.

Options
2021-11-14 01:59:10
I tried those, even tried to reset the password and all, but still, it won't let me or any cellphone that we have connect to it.
Options
2021-11-15 12:10:51 - last edited 2021-11-15 12:12:00

@Sachiko 

Hi, could you please help me confirm it is the wireless password or the APP log-in password?

Based on your further description, it seemed like you talked back about the APP log-in password.

I see that your Deco was offline now. In this way, when you reset the password, the hardware might not be able to update the password from the cloud.

So even you reset the password, it will still not work.

May I know what the color of the LED on the main M4 is, solid white?

Your internet service provider is PLDT, right?

Are you able to get any internet service from Deco?

By the way, may I know the model number of the PLDT ONT or ONR device?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 397

Replies: 3

Related Articles