3cx is not connecting through Deco wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-05 11:22:32
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.5.2

Since 2 weeks our 3cx line is not connecting over our Mesh system. If we plug in a lan cable into the laptop 3cx is connecting. Therefor it should be the Deco. After doing some research I understood that he phone should register through the public IP, instead it is trying to register through a local IP to a remote PBX. Anyone has an idea, how I can set this up?

Options
1 Reply
Re:3cx is not connecting through Deco wifi
2021-12-06 11:41:38 - last edited 2021-12-06 11:44:16

@18_Campus 

Hi,  I might need your help to get more details:

1. Since you mentioned the 3CX phone system stopped working 2 weeks ago, was there any change recently, like a firmware upgrade or phone system upgrade?

2. Did you use a web client or Windows Desktop App?

3. Since you mentioned the cable connection on the laptop is working, so did you mean 3CX is not working properly only on the wireless network of Deco?

4. When you said 3CX was not working, did you mean you could not register for the phone service anymore, or the video call quality is not so good, like freezing or shuttering?

5. As for the local IP address, which IP it is, the IP of the laptop, Deco LAN IP(192.168.68.1), or internet IPV4 IP on the Deco?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options