Deco M4 wifi unestable and poor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-29 01:16:48
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: m4r-SP1-up-ver1-5-2-P1[20211124-rel67383]_2021-11-24_19.28.22.bin

Hello, I have a Deco M4R system, it worked well for some days, suddenly, satellites got disconnected constantly and wifi coverage from the main Deco was reduced to some meters, speed of the wifi now is really poor, when I connect my laptop using cable, speed is full, but wifi is not working.

Reading posts I have updated the firmware, but the problem remains the same, does anyone has a solution after having same problem?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 wifi unestable and poor
2022-01-30 14:17:54

@Joansh 

Hi, have you tried to change a new Deco as the main Deco to have a look:

When the satellite Deco units are office, would the LED light on the Deco turn blinking red?

When you said "when I connect my laptop using cable, speed is full, but Wi-Fi is not working", are you trying to say there is no internet when PC is wirelessly connected to main Deco, or the wireless speed is quite slow?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Related Articles