Two Deco Mesh Networks For Two Different ISP modems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-01 05:22:29 - last edited 2022-02-02 00:47:56
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have two different internet service providers in my house.  I currently have a Deco M5 mesh working with the faster modem working perfectly, where only tvs and home office laptop are connected.  The second slower network, where all other devices such as printers, Dyson filters, speakers, etc are connected through an old AirPort Extreme an AirPort Express network, which is slow and would like to upgrade to a Deco mesh replacing the slow apple network.

Is it possible to have two different networks working properly, coexisting?

Can I create a new mesh network with Deco products, E4 or M4?  or should I install another brand?  Eero?  

Google Nest?

I would rather continue with TPLink products

Options
3 Reply
Re:Two Deco Mesh Networks For Two Different ISP modems
2022-02-02 12:50:54

@Horestlo 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Yes, since you have two ISP in the house, it is possible to have two different Deco networks working simultaneously.

So that's okay to replace your AirPort Express network with our deco unit, but these two deco network are separate.

Options
2022-02-05 14:43:49
Thanks 🙏🏻
Options
2022-02-05 14:43:50
Thanks 🙏🏻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 687