Archer c80 up/down link inside theter app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-15 06:49:22 - last edited 2022-02-15 07:06:36
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

i have just bought an Archer C80 and i enjoy using the Theter app. Nevetheless, i am trying but not managed to see the current traffic and total traffic consumed by the clients directly from Theter apo.

insaw that this info is displayed if i log directly via browser but not in the app. Why is that?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer c80 up/down link inside theter app
2022-02-16 07:44:33

Hi @g2gggg   

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

I think on the web management interface, you are checking the traffic via QoS feature right?

Currently, Tether application does not support this advanced feature yet. Please check traffic via web management interface directly. 

And I'll log this feature request and pass it along to the team. Thanks for your support and feedback. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer c80 up/down link inside theter app
2022-02-16 08:26:05

Hello  @Kevin_Z ,

Thanks for answering. Yes, exactly!

Please do that :-)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 342

Replies: 2

Related Articles