Deco E4 keeps on blinking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-10 07:37:50
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: No sure

Hi,

I have a problem with my Deco E4 that keeps on blinking yellow and white (alternate) and can't connect to Deco Mobile App, I tried resetting the device by poking with needle the pin hole but still the same.

The device is unstable, sometimes it connects to the Deco mobile app and sync to other Deco but when power goes out and back, it cannot connect again.

Any idea is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco E4 keeps on blinking
2022-03-10 12:32:57

@Kashiyuki 

Hi, can you share a video clip about the blinking yellow and white lights on Deco?

After you reset the Deco E4, will it be able to change to blinking blue or it still keeps blinking yellow and white?

If the LED is always blinking yellow and white, never becomes blinking blue, please refer to this link and check whether it could get into firmware recovery mode and upload the latest firmware of E4:How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 625

Replies: 1

Related Articles