Network is congested daily

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-20 16:41:14
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

My deco E4(Single Pack)'s network is congested on a daily basis. I have to optimize the network daily once or more than once in some days. I have no more than 8 devices connected to my network. Most of the time it's just 6 devices.

*N.B.: I am using a mini UPS for my router which gives 12V and around 2A output. I wonder if it makes any difference.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Network is congested daily
2022-03-23 08:06:57

@ahashans 

The network optimization feature on the Deco APP still needs further improvement.

For more details, please have a look at this link:Network aways congested according to the Network Optimization on the Deco app

And Have you experienced any issue when Network Optimization kept telling "this network is congested"?

Thank you very much.

Options
2022-03-27 11:14:02 - last edited 2022-03-27 11:15:01

Is the router power supply issue which i mentioned in my post relevant to my problem?

Options
2022-03-28 17:55:49
@David-TP I have experienced the issue when Network Optimization kept telling "this network is congested". What should I do?
Options
2022-03-29 08:25:10

@ahashans 

Hi, the power supply would not cause this issue but the UPS output is kind of overloaded for Deco E4, it would be better if you use the original power adapter.

For the issue that network optimization kept telling the network was congested", have you noticed any performance when it said congested?

if not, it is more like a false alarm on the Deco APP and we don't need to worry much about it.

Options