Can't reset my range extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-01 02:20:20
Model: RE205  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi, I have a RE205 Range Extender and I can't connect to http://tplinkrepeater.net/ and wifi and worst I can no longer reset it. It only shows 4 solid blue lights the time I plug it. I'm stuck, please help me. Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't reset my range extender
2022-05-05 09:22:58

Hello  @chukzzzonline 

here is an FAQ of factory resetting range extender products, make sure RE is powered on and use a pin to push the reset hole you should feel an inside button is pressed at that time.How to hard reset TP-Link wireless access points, extenders to factory defaults

After that, please check if range extender still broadcast TPLINK Range Extender/  Extender XX Wi-Fi SSID on your devices. If Range Extender does not broadcast SSID after reset nor responds to a factory reset, it could be defective, it is suggested reaching our support or local retailer to check device warranty. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 1

Related Articles