Deco M4 V2 - No Web Interface and Weak Security Warning

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-24 10:43:15 - last edited 2022-05-25 00:45:41
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.9 Build 20200119 Rel. 75362

All my ios devices show a "Weak Security Warning" when connected to the newly setup ISP-provided Deco M4's. My app shows no option to change the security key to address my issue, but it also shows that the Deco's firmware is up-to-date.

Further, I cannot access the web interface using 192.168.68.1 or 192.168.68.1:30000

Email technical support has advised me to update the firmware but how can I update if my app tells me that the firmware is up-to-date and I have no access to the web interface?

Has anyone experienced and/or solved this? Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 V2 - No Web Interface and Weak Security Warning
2022-05-25 06:09:58

@user-TPDeco 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I see your current firmware is an ISP customized version without web UI and does not support changing wireless security mode.

It is recommended to contact the ISP directly about your current issue and they will help you with the firmware upgrade.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 530

Replies: 1

Related Articles