Deco M4R PPPOE not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-08 15:05:11
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

Hi, I've just updated my Deco M4 to the latest update (1.5.4) today and it is refusing to connect to the internet via PPPOE. I have inputted all the required settings including username and password. I have also set the VLAN id to both the preset isp profile and   custom profile. The exact PPPOE settings work perfectly fine on the ISP provided router which is a TP-link VR-1600v.

Is there anyway to revert back to 1.4.x to when it was working or are there any other fixes?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4R PPPOE not working
2022-06-08 22:24:28

@Swoggles 

So your ISP provided TP-link VR-1600v  is in bridge mode and you're using Deco M4 in router mode with PPPoE configured ?

If that doesn't work for you with the new FW update for some reason try the following:

If your TP-link VR-1600v works fine with these PPPoE settings, re-configure in normal xDSL mode and configure the Deco M4 in AP mode.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 875

Replies: 1

Related Articles