Problemas con el certificado SSL en Archer A5 v6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-28 05:02:02
Model: Archer A5  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.3 v0001.0 Build 210723 Rel.46148n(4555)

Hola, Saludos desde Argentina!

Estoy instalando este router en mi hogar y al momento de acceder a él siempre me da el error de seguridad. He probado habilitando el acceso en HTTPS en el puerto 443 que trae por defecto y hasta he descargado el certificado e instalado en mi computador. Pero me da un error de version de SSL. La unica manera que he encontrado para acceder al mismo, es sin HTTPS y luego de intentar varias veces.

Alguien puede decirme como se configura para que funcione bien?

Gracias.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Problemas con el certificado SSL en Archer A5 v6
2022-07-29 09:16:54

Hello @vmsa 

Can I have a screenshot of the SSL certification error when you are trying to access the web interface of the router with HTTPS?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-07-29 14:06:46 - last edited 2022-07-29 14:11:28

@Kevin_Z Hi, I capture the screen in https, its in spanish, but I hope you can undestand the error.

Thanks

And in http:

Options
2022-07-31 11:19:57 - last edited 2022-07-31 11:20:48

@Kevin_Z  I'm also having this problem on several TP-Link routers. Access in the image is from an Archer C20 W. Access is through Google Chrome, but also occurs with other browsers such as MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox..

Options
2022-08-02 06:35:06

@vmsa 

Please type in the address bar https://192.168.0.10:443, confirm also the LAN IP of the Archer A5 is 192.168.0.10 but not 192.168.0.1.

You can also try to change the port number to something else, such as 2056, then try to login to the web page with this port number again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-08-02 06:37:43

@IKNET 

Archer C20 W should be a customized version for the local ISP, so that might be different with the generic versions. If you cannot access the web interface page with HTTPS, you may try to contact your ISP for further suggestions.

Options
2022-08-02 09:58:42 - last edited 2022-08-02 10:01:58

@Kevin_Z I'm researching this problem precisely because I work at an ISP. I'm looking for a solution.
We have other models that are not ISP specific that are also experiencing this problem. My hypothesis is that the version used by TP-Link is no longer accepted by current browsers. But what to do to solve this problem without disabling https?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 478

Replies: 6

Related Articles