ZFold4 problem with DecoX20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-05 03:08:41
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have 3 Deco X20 AX1800 V2 and set them up using a Samsung S20+. Everything was perfect, i could move around my house and the wi-fi connection migrate between Deco's as it should. Now ive purchased a Samsung ZFold 4 and lost this feature! Evertime i got away from the main Deco the wi-fi connection is lost, it doesnt connect to the other Decos. What can i do?? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ZFold4 problem with DecoX20
2022-09-06 11:41:19 - last edited 2022-09-06 11:41:47

@FUSCAO 

Hi, nice to see you again.

I see you also commented on the Samsung A53 with Deco X60 post and however I think these two issue are unrelated.

"Evertime i got away from the main Deco the wi-fi connection is lost, it doesnt connect to the other Decos", It seems like ZFold 4 does not support roaming between Decos.

When it is disconnected from main Deco, if turning off/on the wifi, will it be able to reconnect to Deco again?

I googled and found some users mentioned WIFI/WLAN Roaming scan on the software information page and maybe you could check whether you have this option:

https://forums(dot)androidcentral(dot)com/samsung-galaxy-s9-s9-plus/1045015-wlan-wifi-roaming-missing(dot)html

(Sorry the community does not allow external links.)

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Related Articles