WiFi 5 GHz suddenly turned off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-10 00:26:42
Tags: #5 GHz
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14

Today my router suddenly turned off 5 GHz. 2.4 GHz and LAN connections worked fine. When I tried to enter the web interface and disable 5 GHz manually, it threw me back to the login form and completely froze there. The only way to restore WiFi was to powercycle the device. Why can this happen?

Options
2 Reply
Re:WiFi 5 GHz suddenly turned off
2022-11-16 11:16:22

@siealex 

That sounds weird. Have you tried to reset the router to factory defaults and reconfigure it from scratch? Give it a try and check if you can bring the 5G back.

If the issue is still there, maybe you can take a video then we can understand how this happens.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:WiFi 5 GHz suddenly turned off
2022-11-16 11:18:16

@siealex Currently everything is fine, if this happens again, I will try to record.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 205

Replies: 2

Tags

5 GHz
Related Articles