Connection drops on Deco-M4 AC1200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-01 02:00:47
Tags: #Deco Lab #Deco M4
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.14.24

Hi ,I am experiencing random connection drops on my Deco M4.I have two Deco M4 connected in mesh network.The lights  turn red and there is no internet connection.However the connection is back again working after few moments later.

I have been using the Ethernet cable  connected directly to my ISP provider box and the connection drops disappear.

Can someone please advice on this?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection drops on Deco-M4 AC1200
2022-12-02 09:52:29

@Mbappe 

Hi, I see the latest firmware for Deco M4 v2 is 1.5.5 and maybe you could update the firmware to the latest version first:

Deco M4_V2_1.5.5 Build 20220823:https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/deco-m4/v2/#Firmware 

How to update the firmware: How to Update the Firmware of Deco (Method 2 via web UI)

And just in case the disconnection started again, please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. How often would the disconnection repeat within one day?

2. Can I have a screenshot of the IPV4 settings(under Deco APP>More>Advanced>IPV4) when Deco turned to red again?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 278

Replies: 1

Tags

Deco Lab
Deco M4
Related Articles