Pause on parental controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-08 20:27:52
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: latest

Why did this new "update" make pretty much all functions worse and not better?  One thing specifically I would like to know how to do is to PAUSE the internet on one device.  previously, I just hit the PAUSE button and its all good.  I would hit un-pause when I was ready to put it back on.  NOW, I cannot do this.  I can only BLOCK for ONE DAY!!  WHY?!?!?!?  I even tried to put the time limits to 0, but NOPE!!  CANNOT DO THAT EITHER.  Please let me know how I can accomplish this using the new "updated" version of the app.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Pause on parental controls
2022-12-09 00:57:15

@mrrjw 

Hi, welcome to the community. The latest IOS APP 3.1.7 has fixed this issue now, and once clicking "block", the profile is unable to access the internet until you manually allow it.

For the current APP 3.0.48, even though it said "block for Today", it still paused the internet continuously until you allow it.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 266

Replies: 1

Related Articles