USB 3.0 Hard Drive attachd to USB is detected as 0GB

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-14 11:37:33
Tags: #usb storage
Model: Archer VR2100v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.13.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 220623 Rel.61658n

The Hard drive connected to the usb port is recognized as 0GB. Initially it worked fine. I could even browse the content and stream videos from the HDD. But later after one week it is no longer available and the only content seen is 0GB.

I have upgraded the firmware to the latest version, after rebooting it is exactly the same .

The Hard drive is OK when connected to PC, I have tested several times, but when it is connected to DSL-Modem Router it is seen as 0GB.

Options
2 Reply
Re:USB 3.0 Hard Drive attachd to USB is detected as 0GB
2022-12-16 08:26:17

@dashgh 

Hi, may I know the model number of the USB driver as well as the capacity and partition format?

Wait for your reply.

best regards.

Options
Re:USB 3.0 Hard Drive attachd to USB is detected as 0GB
2022-12-17 10:59:16

@David-TP 

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

the model number of the USB driver as well as the capacity and partition format?

I am  not sure what exactly you mean by usb driver or how can I find this information, but the Hard drive connected to the usb port of TP-link DSL Modem Router has below details

- Model: WD My Book

- Cap: 3TB

- Partition Format: NTFS

I hope this information suffices for the purposes of diagnosis.

Regrads,

Siamak

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 321

Replies: 2

Tags

usb storage
Related Articles