VR1210v - during massive download client disabled, must reboot router to regain network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VR1210v - during massive download client disabled, must reboot router to regain network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-20 11:07:49 - last edited 2022-12-20 11:09:48
Model: Archer VR1210v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer VR1210v 1.0_2.0.0 0.9 v6041.0 Build 221027 Rel.12900n

Hi,

I have this issue for a while now, also with previous firmware version.

I have a Mac OS client via Ethernet accessing internet via the VR1210v router on FTTC.

After some massive downloads on the Mac, the Mac gets disabled/blocked/detached from internet access. Ethernet/Network access to local LAN is ok.

I do not see any "client disabled" setting on the router.

I have to reboot the router so that the Mac OS client may access internet again. Other clients are not affected (so, it's not my provider to disable internet access, as other clients on Ethernet are still able to access internet).

Anyone else seen this?

Any idea what to do?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:VR1210v - during massive download client disabled, must reboot router to regain network
2023-01-03 08:42:31

@IPM 

Yesterday I was downloading again something like 8-10GB of data/ISO files.

At a certain point internet access was slowed down very much.

I could access local network and the router, but I found nothing obvious (like firewall DoS disabeling the client).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 253

Replies: 1

Related Articles