Unable to connect to VDI using WiFi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-27 04:34:42
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.7

Whenever I try to connect my office VDI using this WiFi it doesn't connect. Same with mobile hotspot works.Unable to understand the issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to connect to VDI using WiFi
2023-02-01 09:53:38

@sshubham6973 

Was there an error when you try to connect the office VDI to the C6 wireless, such as being unable to connect? Did it ever connect to the wireless network before? You can try to create a new and different wireless network name on the C6, create a simple password, or even disable the security, then try to connect the VDI and see if it will connect.

Does this VDI connect to the 2.4G or 5G? You can also try to disable the Smart Connect on the C6, then make sure the VDI can easily tell which one is the 2.4G and which is for the 5G, then choose the correct one to connect.

Go through this thread for more troubleshooting suggestions.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options