Citrix WorkSpace is getting disconnected frequently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-31 06:23:13
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.6.0
I have set-up 

TP-Link Deco M4 Dual_Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, Seamless Roaming and Speedy (AC1200) Mbps with Firmware updated to 1.6.0 and configured in Access Mode.

Im facing frequent Citrix workspace disconnection when connected via Tp-Link Deco  , tried connecting to different isp and directly to the Wi-Fi internet router I do not face this disconnection problem , it only happens when my Citrix workspace on my laptop is connected via Tp-Link Deco , other VPN connections on other laptops works fine with Deco , please let me know resolution to this unstable connection of Citrix Workspace with Deco M4.
Appreciate your help as my work is impacted.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Citrix WorkSpace is getting disconnected frequently
2023-02-01 03:50:52

@SantoshK 

Hi, is your work PC supported Ethernet connection?

---If yes, could you please help me check whether the Ethernet connection had the same issue?

---If not, please refer to the following suggestion:

1. turn off "Mesh Technology" for work PC on the Deco APP.

2. temporarily disable "Fast roaming" and "Beamforming" under Deco APP>More>Advanced.

By the way, may I know the model number of your main ISP router?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Citrix WorkSpace is getting disconnected frequently
2023-02-01 09:08:12

@David-TP 

Model Number of ISP Router from Airtel Xtream Fiber -ISP is ZTE - ZXHNF670L .

I do not have Ethernet Connection , "Fast roaming" and "Beamforming" under Deco APP>More>Advanced is already disabled still disconnection happens.

Will check if for the specific PC Mesh Technology can be disabled , but what would be the impact of disabling this setting.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 2

Related Articles