Parental Controls issues with Netflix Streaming

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-20 07:54:23
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi Community,

I have been experiencing network issues with my Netflix steaming. So the parental controls are interfering with the streaming of Netflix TVs/Devices and i have to reboot the TPLink WIFI router at every restart of devices. 

Netflix support cant resolve this issue and they have advised that its as problem from my network service provider, My internet service provider also thinks it is the problem of the Router manufacturer.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls issues with Netflix Streaming
2023-02-21 03:42:50

@gkituyi 

Hi, 

I'm curious that how do you determine the Netflix streaming is interfering with Parental Control?

I found some users solve the Netflix issue by doing MAC Clone and changing the MTU to 1480 on the router, maybe you can try that also. Check this thread for more details.

Here is the guide to do MAC Clone on the C4000.

Good Luck.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 502

Replies: 1

Related Articles