Archer AX11000 Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX11000 Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer AX11000 Problems
Archer AX11000 Problems
2023-04-13 20:23:59
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.30

Hello,

I have two NAS boxes which are not being seen by the router. I one that is.

How do i refresh the connected devices list?

How do i remove no longer connected devies from the list?

This has to be the most frustrating router to use, for the expensive cost it is most frustrating. The latest firmware causes disconnection issues (mentioned in this forum) and it has not been addressed.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX11000 Problems
2023-04-14 03:13:45

Hello @Old_Navy 

Can you please confirm how are the two NAS boxes connected to the AX11000? Are they connected to the AX11000 via a switch or extension?

Is AX11000 the main router and gateway?

How about other client devices, such as computers or phones, are they showing up correctly in the client list if they are connected to the AX11000 directly?

There has been a newer firmware published last year, you can upgrade and install the latest version to observe if there is still an issue:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-ax11000/v1/#Firmware

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 371

Replies: 1

Related Articles