TPLINK MR600 wifi not connecting to any android device except pc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-22 14:36:27
Tags: #mr600
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Firmware Version:‪1.7.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220826 Rel.58057n

I'm using tplink mr600 from last 5 month with India VI (VODAFONE-IDEA) SIM and had no issues but from last 2 days I have started facing some weird issue about internet. I can access and use internet on my laptop through TPLINK mr600 by WIFI/Ethernet cable but when I try to connect MR600 Wifi to any of my andriod devices it says no internet on android. It was working fine before but I'm facing problem from last two days.

I have inserted sim in two of my android devices and the internet work fine there but problem persist in tplink mr600. I have updated to latest firmware 2 3 times from last two days, tried everything but no luck.

I'm attaching few image!

File:
Options
1 Reply
Re:TPLINK MR600 wifi not connecting to any android device except pc
2023-04-23 08:11:22

@peroplayer 

Hi, based on your attached image, there is no Internet IPv4 address, please go to Advanced->Network->Internet page, create a profile manually and set PDP Type as IPv4 only, then check if it solves the problem.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options