No 5.0 Ghz internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-27 06:23:44
Tags: #No 5.0Ghz internet connection
Model: TL-WPA8631P KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I almost have my set-up running but I have 1 problem.

I can connect to 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz wi-fi.

The problem is that the 5.0Ghz says "internet not available"

How can I fix this so i do have wireless internet connection via 5.0Ghz wi-fi?

Thanx!

Options
1 Reply
Re:No 5.0 Ghz internet connection
2023-04-27 07:42:57

@Thomashoofd 

Hi, may I know how many powerline extenders do you have in total? please try to reboot the powerline extender to see if it solves the probem,

If not, please let us know the LED status on the extender and also check if 5GHz Wi-Fi of your router works fine on the same client device.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options