Devices have started giving incorrect wi-fi password, when password is correct.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-28 01:16:36
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20210204 Red. 50164

Have had these Deco X60s for just over 2 years and recently my Alexa Echo Dot, iphone and MacBook Pro have been having issues where they cannot connect to the wi-fi network. On the iphone and MacBook it is saying wifi password is incorrect, even though the password hasn't changed in a long while and other devices are able to connect using the same password. When I reboot the main deco, it seems to correct the issue temporarily. The iphone and Macbook pro area able to connect, althooughh the Echo Dot still has issues. This doesn't last long though, as usually within 20 minutes to 2 hours, the Macbook Pro and iPhone lose the wifi connection and start getting the same password error when reconnecting. 

I hadn't added any new devices, changed passwords or made any changes to the network when this started happening. Just came out of the blue. 

Thanks for any advice anyone can provide as to how to solvle.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices have started giving incorrect wi-fi password, when password is correct.
2023-04-28 03:14:16

@adamsnothere 

Hi, welcome to the community.

It is suggested to refer to this link for some advice:

Fix unstable connection when connected to the Deco network--(case 3)

Best regards.

Options