Getting This Error From This Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-04 07:07:54

Hello friends, I have purchased A TP link router. But recently I am encountered a problem, when I switch on the router, I am getting this error "Error code 90403Error Unknown".

I don't know what could be the issue. Could someone please help me to solve the issue?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Getting This Error From This Router
2023-05-04 18:36:45

@ArvelCummings 

Hi,

Where is this error message shown? In the System Log of the router?

By the way, could you please tell us the exact model number of the router? (should be printed on a small label on the back side)

Options
2023-05-05 06:14:30

@woozle When I connect my computer, I got this error. 

Its my TP-Link Archer A8.

Options
2023-05-05 06:56:19

@ArvelCummings 

Do you have internet access on the computer when this error pops up? Where did you see this error code? When you try to access the router's web console? Please provide a screenshot of the error that you see.

If there is no internet access on the router after configuration, please follow this FAQ to do some basic troubleshooting.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options