Firmware error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Firmware error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Firmware error
Firmware error
2023-06-12 10:35:56
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX73(EU)_V1_1.2.4 Build 20230317

I setting AX73 upload firmware US there upload error

I try but firmware won't let upload firmware US

Options
4 Reply
Re:Firmware error
2023-06-12 10:53:26

@AF63 

Options
2023-06-13 01:18:34

@AF63 

Hi, is your Archer AX73 EU version? You could double-check it on the device label.

Please note that EU version could only use the firmware for EU version of the same model, the new firmware for EU version is in releasing process and will be available on official website soon, please pay attention to the new firmware on our official website or the router GUI.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-06-13 16:19:44

@AF63 If I setting ax73 reset can upload firmware US 

Can will work 

Options
2023-06-14 07:34:30

@AF63 

I am afraid not, factory reset could only clear your configurations, but it will not change the version.

If it is indeed EU version, please wait for the EU version firmware release, it will be available soon.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 563

Replies: 4

Related Articles