Deco app not showing number of connected devices in monthly report when using dark mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco app not showing number of connected devices in monthly report when using dark mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-10 17:05:24 - last edited 2023-09-20 14:56:50
Tags: #Dark Mode #Deco App

In every monthly report, it's graphically shown how many devices were connected to the network in each day. On top of each vertical bar chart (representing each day in a month) the number of devices was also mentioned.

But on dark mode, the number on top of each vertocal bar is missing.

I'm using the Android app, version 3.5.5

Here is the proof:

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco app not showing number of connected devices in monthly report when using dark mode-Solution
2023-08-11 06:48:42 - last edited 2023-09-20 14:56:50

@ImtiazAli 

Hi, Thanks a lot for the feedbackyes.

I could confirm the same issue and it has been reported to the engineers. It is planned to be optimized on the next APP update.

Thank you again.

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco app not showing number of connected devices in monthly report when using dark mode-Solution
2023-08-11 06:48:42 - last edited 2023-09-20 14:56:50

@ImtiazAli 

Hi, Thanks a lot for the feedbackyes.

I could confirm the same issue and it has been reported to the engineers. It is planned to be optimized on the next APP update.

Thank you again.

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Deco app not showing number of connected devices in monthly report when using dark mode
2023-09-20 15:02:06

@David-TP Thanks... it is indeed fixed in the latest update (version 3.5.27)

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options