Archer MR550 won't start our blink

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-21 11:34:19
Model: Archer MR500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello everybody 

First, it's the MR550 but I can't choose this model, only the 500...

After starting the router the first time, everything went well. But only for me than 24 hours. 

Now nothing works. Only the LED is on, that shows, the router is on. Nothing more. No WLAN, no 4G,nothing. After restarting about 20 times today, sometimes the LED blinks forever and still nothing. 

Please help

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer MR550 won't start our blink
2023-08-22 09:15:03

@Tomeksan 

Hi, is there anything special before the issue started? such as a power outage or firwmare update etc.? 

Please make sure you are using TP-Link original power adapter and also try different wall sockets, if still the same, please check if there is any response if you press and hold the reset button for about 10s.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-23 09:22:55

@Sunshine 

Thank you for your reply. It was the first night the router stopped to work.

It´s a complete new one, all original stuff etc. The first day it worked well, next morning I get this problem.

Also tried already with the reset, nothing.

I think I have to give it back...

Options
2023-08-23 15:58:56

@Tomeksan 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Archer MR500 router. It sounds frustrating to experience a sudden loss of functionality. It's possible that there might be a firmware issue or a technical glitch causing this. Have you tried reaching out to the manufacturer's support or choose their online resources for troubleshooting steps? They might be able to provide you with specific guidance to get your router back up and running.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 702

Replies: 3

Related Articles