TP-Link Archer AX-50 does not connect to internet after power outage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-28 05:19:45 - last edited 2023-08-29 01:46:55
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20210730 rel.54485(4555)

Dear TP-Link,

Unfortunately after each power outage I have to reset the router because the Internet connection is not installed automatically.

Please let me what I can do in this matter.

Thanks a lot,

Pierre

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer AX-50 does not connect to internet after power outage
2023-08-29 01:49:29 - last edited 2023-08-29 01:50:44

@pierre_o 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

May I know the WAN connection type you've configured on the AX50 router? PPPoE or Dynamic IP? and who is your ISP please?

After the power outage, if the router has no internet access, please check if the WAN or Internet status on the router is still connected or not and if there is WAN IP address. Then please also connect a computer to your ISP modem directly to see if the ISP modem is working fine or not.

By the way, please try downloading the latest firmware and update the firmware to see if it helps:

Firmware Download for Archer AX50 V1

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 494

Replies: 1

Related Articles