Archer AX53 v1.0 AX3000 DHCP Address Reservation not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-07 14:12:12
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

Hello,

For some time now my DHCP address reservations on my Archer AX53 v1.0 router aren't working.

When I reboot the DHCP client it keeps getting a different IP from the one I configured on the router. I've tried both to select the DHCP lease and make it reserved on the list of clients as well as typing manually the IP address and MAC Address.

I believe this was working before and got broken on some more recent firmware release. Since there is no way to rollback does anyone know any other way to get this fixed ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX53 v1.0 AX3000 DHCP Address Reservation not working
2023-09-08 09:52:06

@mmart77 

Hello, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

Please share with us screenshots of your address reservation settings and also DHCP Client list page to show the issue

By the way, all the address reservations don't work or only some of them? 

And except for the AX53 router, do you have any other access point or range extender in the same network? If so, please make sure the client device is connected to the AX53 router instead of other AP or extender.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 365

Replies: 1

Related Articles