Slave Devices are Green But App Shows Them Disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Slave Devices are Green But App Shows Them Disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Slave Devices are Green But App Shows Them Disconnected
2023-10-16 13:50:14

@Jony_temperance maybe but maybe not.

I also see disconnection problems which I have reported here.

The disconnection problems are annoying to the extent that I cannot use a VPN which is essentially the same as what is causing your problem.

The difference is not that I have less serious problems than you but the impact on me caused by them is not as bad as it is for you becuase of your needs.

Options
Re:Slave Devices are Green But App Shows Them Disconnected
2023-10-16 14:13:23

@raven-au 

Yeah, the engineering team seem to think that the cause is intermittent issues with the wifi 6 backhaul malfunctioning that they are seeing when they scope my network, which is likely leading to the AP's randomly dropping devices.  Main point is there are more systemic issues with my network than just annoying app bugs. They didn't seem to have a known fix for some of these more systemic issues, which floors me, and I don't have the time / patience to stay up at the middle of the night with chinese support engineers to allow them to pin point the issues, so i had to abort :).   Best of luck with your issues and hope you get them resolved.  I appreciate your help.  

Options