Intermittent Pausing on Smart TV with Disney+ & Netflix

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-31 21:11:25
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230522 Rel 68968

Hi,

Getting frustrated with my Deco x50 mesh system, 

i have a Phillips amibi light Smart TV model 55PUS7956/12 and when i try streaming Disney+ or netflix i get constant pausing several times thought out a show while watching and pauses for like 10s at a time. 

Ive tried turning off all beamforming and fast roaming, no difference. Im on Virgin Media 500mb and receiving pretty much full speed.  Other devices are working perfectly fine.. 

smart tv and deco firm weres are fully updated, according to there update section, even though I've noticed there is a pre realease update 1.3.1 but seem to be available to update too. I've also done factory reset on my tv and no difference  any ideas ? 

Danny

from england 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Intermittent Pausing on Smart TV with Disney+ & Netflix
2023-10-31 22:59:49

@Dancaw 

This TV has Ethernet port. The best solution would be to bring Satellite Deco close to TV and connect them both by Ethernet cable. Then, verify that TV uses Ethernet connection and if it does not - disable WiFi on TV to force it use Ethernet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 388

Replies: 1

Related Articles