Inability to access the admin portal.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-03 18:52:48
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

My contract with WISP recently expired. Furthermore, according to the operator's general terms and conditions, upon the expiration of the contract, if everything has been properly paid, we keep the equipment. However, I need access to the TPLINKWIFI.NET portal, but I don't know the password, so the service provider told me to reset the router, which I did, but the ADMIN password won't work. What to do?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Inability to access the admin portal.
2023-11-06 08:04:17

@radilj9 

Hi, may I have a picture of the device label? does it show default password "admin" on the label?

Since it was given by your ISP before, it might be with your ISP customized firmware, thus it might be different from other retailer version product.

By the way, who is your ISP please?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Inability to access the admin portal.
2023-11-07 21:01:52

@Sunshine 
There is no admin sticker. In the meantime, the operator answered that he would try something, but there is nothing yet.
WISP is: Pro-Ping d.o.o. (Pitomača, Croatia) 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 2

Related Articles