Blocked sites still accessible via chrome browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-05 11:38:49
Tags: #Parental Control #chrome
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.7.3

I have some real headache blocking a couple of webistes listed below.. I'm using a macbook and safari browser is not allowing the blocked sites however chrome does. Any idea why these blocked sites still works on chrome? Note - I have removed all history/cache/cookies from chrome and also reset it but still no luck.

crazygames

poki

Options
5 Reply
Re:Blocked sites still accessible via chrome browser
2023-12-06 08:36:40

@AnnoyedDad 

Hi, Could you please send me a message with the external domain links that could be blocked by Safari, not by Google Chrome?

By the way, when you access it on the Chrome, have you noticed any change to the access link? would it be redirected to another link?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
2023-12-08 02:13:14

@AnnoyedDad 

Hi, Thank you for the message and sorry for the delay.

Do you manually add these two sites to "Blocked Content"? Have you tried to "Gambling" and "Games" in the Filter Content.

If you enable the Incognito Mode on the Chrome, are you able to see these two sites?

By the way, Are you able to reproduce this issue on several different Apple devices?

Thanks and best regards.

Options
2023-12-09 17:57:50

@David-TP 

Do you manually add these two sites to "Blocked Content"? Yes added them manually and also from history list

Have you tried to "Gambling" and "Games" in the Filter Content. Yes tried that also.

If you enable the Incognito Mode on the Chrome, are you able to see these two sites? Yes Incognito mode also I can see these sites loading 

By the way, Are you able to reproduce this issue on several different Apple devices? Yes, and also on an Android phone. 

Options
2023-12-11 02:33:22

@AnnoyedDad 

Hi, Thank you very much for the further confirmation.

I would like to forward your case to the engineer for further assistance.

Please check whether you have received my email.

Best regards.

Options
2023-12-12 23:28:12

@David-TP

yes got email. I will followp if an engineer doesn't contact me by tomorrow. 

Options