How to link / bind multiple routers to same email ID : As a cloud Device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-06 15:16:44 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:24:09
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I have multiple routers 5+, I am succesfully able to bind one of my router to my email via teather app. Now that router is a cloud device, And I can manage that router remotely

But I also want to manage my other router remotely. ? They all comes as local device

Is this possible ? 

Please Let me know 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to link / bind multiple routers to same email ID : As a cloud Device-Solution
2023-12-07 06:46:03 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:24:09

@heihitesh 

Yes, as long as your routers support TP-Link cloud function, you will be able to bind them to the same TP-Link ID in the same way, if you don't see the option, it is possible that some of them don't support TP-Link cloud management, please let us know the model no., hardware and firmware version to confirm it.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to link / bind multiple routers to same email ID : As a cloud Device-Solution
2023-12-07 06:46:03 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:24:09

@heihitesh 

Yes, as long as your routers support TP-Link cloud function, you will be able to bind them to the same TP-Link ID in the same way, if you don't see the option, it is possible that some of them don't support TP-Link cloud management, please let us know the model no., hardware and firmware version to confirm it.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 544

Replies: 1

Related Articles