AV1300 stopped working, troubleshooting failed to resolve.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-07 05:19:35 - last edited 2024-01-10 09:15:33
Model: TL-PA8010P KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Good morning,

Background, Bought an AV1300/AC1200 package, added another AC1200 and been using them without a hitch for a little over 18 months. 1300 powers and connects the router, 1200s power and connect my PC and TV.

Late last night my internet went down, too late so went to bed, still down this morning, troubleshooting has confirmed that the router is fine (currently connecting via router wi-fi) and both the 1200s were connected and functioning. But even though the 1300 could be pinged from the PC, I was unable to log in via IP or connect via tpPLC, for the latter the 1200s were displayed in the connection map but the 1300 was missing.

Physical inspection of the 1300 showed no lights, power cycle failed to resolve, relocated to the office and attempted direct connection via ethernet from PC, no joy, attempted factory reset via pair button, nothing. Still no lights or anything other than the previous IP address no longer pings to suggest the reset was successful.

Have I missed anything or am I looking at needing to buy a replacement?

Any assistance.would be appreciated.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:AV1300 stopped working, troubleshooting failed to resolve. -Solution
2024-01-09 09:28:07 - last edited 2024-01-10 09:15:33

@Dinger 

If there is always no lights on even no response during reset, I am afraid the powerline adapter is defective, you could contact the retailer where you bought it to check warranty.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:AV1300 stopped working, troubleshooting failed to resolve. -Solution
2024-01-09 09:28:07 - last edited 2024-01-10 09:15:33

@Dinger 

If there is always no lights on even no response during reset, I am afraid the powerline adapter is defective, you could contact the retailer where you bought it to check warranty.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:AV1300 stopped working, troubleshooting failed to resolve.
2024-01-10 09:15:22

@Sunshine 

That's what I was expecting but thanks for confirming, I'll drop them a line.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2241

Replies: 2

Related Articles