toggle between 2.4 and 5 ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-15 14:16:56
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: X20-DSL(1.0) 1.0.12 Build 20230714 Rel. 55539

I have been using DECO for at least a year and I am very satisfied. I have many smart devices at home that work with TUYA for those who are familiar. In order to pair and connect them, I need to be connected to 2.4, so when I pair them, I always switch to 2.4, save, and then perform the pairing. Then I go back and make sure it is both on 2.4 and 5. This has happened several times. About a month ago, I could not longer save. In other words, I enter the DECO app, change from 2.4 to both 2.4 and 5, and then when I try to save, it doesn't allow me. The save button is disabled.

Does anyone have experience with this phenomenon? Or an explanation of why it's happening and how it can be resolved? I'll mention again that in the past I could save... now it's not possible anymore... sad It's not clear what suddenly happened..

Thank you to the respondents.

Options
4 Reply
Re:toggle between 2.4 and 5 ghz
2024-01-16 09:36:30

@nadavturgeman 

Hi, can I have a screenshot of the ”gray“save button?

Would there be any highlighted error messages?

And may I know the current APP version of your Deco APP? Please go to the App Store or Google Play to make sure the APP is up to date.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2024-01-16 11:22:23

@David-TP 

Hi

Thanks for your response.

so my app is for sure up to date. I have checked this a few times.

I use galaxy s21 - android - one UI6

UPDATE

so... I have tried to do it with another phone and succeeded, so apparently it seems to be just in my Galaxy S21.

A screenshot is attached:

Despite the "Save" button appearing as clickable in the screenshot, trust me, he is not at all. It's just an illusion because of the Dark Theme.

Options
2024-01-17 01:00:00

@nadavturgeman 

Hi, since it worked before on the Galaxy S21, did it help if you delete the Deco APP and install it again?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2024-01-17 20:19:37

@David-TP 

Thanks for your response.

the answer is yes.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall..

still, "save" button is disabled sad

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 307

Replies: 4

Related Articles