Very low Lan Speed afther my Deco X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-24 18:25:12
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: latest

Hi... Thanks for reading.

I'm now trying to optimise my home network and i'm hardwiring ( Ethernet ) my connections between the main Deco and the slaves Deco ( 5 pieces )

The connections work and are stabel ..but ...i have noticed that my lan speed afther my first deco is very slow ..the max. speed i get afther this deco is only 10 Mbit/s

If i do the speedtest at the input of my main deco ( coming from my providers modem ) my speed is great ( More then 500 Mbit/s )

It is not relevant but i have a switch fitted at output of my first deco and from there i go to all other deco's ...but like i said not relevant because if i disconnect all outputcables ( going to switch ) and i connect my laptop at the output of my first deco the speed is allready so low.

So ..is 10 Mbit the max speed of this lanport?

Or can anyone give me some tips what could be wrong.

Thanks for answers...

Greetings...Dirk    from Belgium

Options
1 Reply
Re:Very low Lan Speed afther my Deco X60
2024-02-26 06:49:30

@hyperbo 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Please make sure QOS is off or set to 500m/s download and upload.

2. Please change the Ethernet cables between the main Deco and network switch.

3. set another Deco X60 as the main Deco if the above suggestions don't make any difference.

How to Set up the Satellite Deco or a new Deco to be the Main Deco

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Related Articles