Getting slow Upload speed using ethernet from TP-Link Archer C6

2024-03-27 14:32:10
Model: Archer C6U  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.75032n(5553)

Hello,

I yesterday bought a new TP-Link Archer C6 AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router for my new 140 Mbps connection. I'm getting great speed over wifi @ 5GHz mode. But when my PC is connected to the router using ethernet. For some wierd reason my Upload speed is very slow but my upload speed is alright.

I wanted to make sure that my ISP has no issues. So I even tested the speed results from my old  TP-Link Archer 750  router. Using my old router I got a good speed for both download and upload speeds.

Now all the test were done while wifi was turned off and all tests were done on same server. Also one wirless test done on 5Ghz network.

Here are the speed check results.

TP-Link Archer C6

Options
1 Reply
Re:Getting slow Upload speed using ethernet from TP-Link Archer C6
2024-03-28 10:05:16

@Arindam70 

Hi, what is the specific download and upload speed on the ethernet computer?

Please connect the same computer to the Archer C6 and also connect directly to your ISP modem to run speedtest for comparison.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 1

Related Articles