Powerline adapters paired but shows no internet when connected via WIFI and LAN

2024-06-27 17:23:05 - last edited 2024-06-27 17:24:29
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.1.2141-00_422013_170515_901

Hello all, i recently managed to free up one more wall plug near my router and have finally been able to set up my TL-WPA4220 AV600, after connecting the main power adapter to my modem via ethernet cable, i plugged in the receiver to my room's wall plug and connected it to my PC via ethernet cable, however, my PC isnt able to detect any internet from it and stays unconnected, i tried connecting to the receiver via WIFI and the same result. i tried swapping ethernet cables and trying different ports on my modem but it still doesnt work.

i have also connected my phone to the same wifi and it also shows no internet.

ALL lights on both the transmitter and the receiver are on and steady with no blinking. My PC has no issues connecting to the internet via LAN when i use a range extender (not the AV600) so i doubt it has anything to do with my PC's hardware.

i used the tpPLC app and it shows that my powerlines are connected, or at least my PC is connected to the powerline but there just isnt any internet being received.

APPRECIATE ANY HELP RECEIVED THANK YOU!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline adapters paired but shows no internet when connected via WIFI and LAN
2024-06-28 06:21:46

@zahky 

Hi

It is recommended that you refer to the case 2 troubleshooting in the following link (especially find the IP and gateway of the device connected to the Powerline):
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/392/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 175

Replies: 1

Related Articles