Two BE800, satellite be800 leds problem

2024-07-16 06:34:54 - last edited 2024-07-16 06:39:02
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.5 Build 20240528 rel.49883(4555)
I bought two BE800 routers and installed one as the main router and the other as a satellite (easymesh). 

This works really well, except for a small and annoying detail: the satellite's led is default (many different images rotating) and the main router only has a clock as i intended.

I also only want a clock for the satellite. The satellite cannot be controlled regarding the LED and it should automatically be in the same LED setting as the main router. But it isn't.

I reset the satellite and installed it independently, added to the tether and changed the led light to a clock. Worked well.

I installed it back as a satellite and the led light changed from the clock (which is also in the main router) back to rotating images (coffee cup, musical note, etc.)

So I am in a situation where the LED lights on the satellite do not work as they should. From the control of the main router and the tehter application, I can turn off the LED so that it also turns off on the satellite, but the brightness and images can only be adjusted for the main router.

Note: TP-Link satellite routers will follow the main router's LED Control Settings. Caption

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two BE800, satellite be800 leds problem
2024-07-17 09:05:21

@Aapiskukko 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

I can understand your feedback. As the note says, LED control schedule can synchronize to satellite router. However, the image of the led panel can not, so the the adjustment of the image and brightness can not synchronize to satellite router, which is not supported for time being.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 189

Replies: 1

Related Articles