inconsistent speed of Deco M4 with Jio Fiber

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi There, 

I recently purchased Deco M4 and installed it via Ethernet cable with Jio fiber network. I am getting consistently drop in speed, it ranges from 1 kbps to 80 mbps. 

I spoke to the deco M4 technical suport team, they suggested an expert will contact me but no one contacted me yet. 

can you share if you have any information to troubleshoot it. 

Many Thanks 

Vaibhav 

Options
1 Reply
Re:inconsistent speed of Deco M4 with Jio Fiber
3 weeks ago

@Vaibhu 

Hi Vaibhav,

Did you get slow speed on main Deco or satellite Deco?

Please also check the wired speed you can get. Besides, how much speed you can get from the ISP?

If you have already contacted the support via Email, you can also provide us with the case ID.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 80

Replies: 1

Related Articles