How do I connect to an IP camera via an ADSL router with 'bridge mode' with LAN connection?

How do I connect to an IP camera via an ADSL router with 'bridge mode' with LAN connection?

21 hours ago - last edited 21 hours ago

-Lan cables are working properly.
-Ip camera got 12V power.
-Both routers are working.
-ADSL wi-fi router is in 'bridge mode' and DHCP is off.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I connect to an IP camera via an ADSL router with 'bridge mode' with LAN connection?
19 hours ago

@Jaffaro 

Hi,

Could you perhaps post a screenshot of the settings menu where you configure "bridge mode" on the ADSL Wi-Fi router?

I know some router manufacturers use the term "Bridge mode" to refer to what TP-Link calls "Access Point" mode.

However, on routers that come with a built-in modem (in your case an ADSL modem) the term "bridge mode" more commonly refers to disabling the "router" features of the device and having it work as a pure modem. If that was the case for your ADSL Wi-Fi router, then the network setup shown in your drawing would likely not work.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 34

Replies: 1

Related Articles